How to Trade Items on ROBLOX
Have you ever seen a player in a game and wanted their items, only to find out that it was limited time only and is likely to never return to sale? Or maybe you have an item that you don’t like anymore and see a player who has one you want desperately?
Luckily, ROBLOX has its own trading system for players to make safe, and good, trades. And in this guide, we will take you through the steps on how to trade with another player!
How can I trade on ROBLOX?
Trading on ROBLOX requires a Premium membership, which you can find our breakdown of here. Without this, you can’t initiate a trade, so it’s important to have this subscription.
If you have the membership, follow these steps to trade:
- Login to ROBLOX and find the player you’d like to trade with (whether through friends or via the search bar at the top of the page!)
- Click to open their profile
- Click the three dots at the upper right corner and when a menu pops up, click Trade Items
- A new page will open, showing the available items to trade in both yours and the other players inventory
- Select the item or items you want to trade, which will be added to the Your Offers list
- Select the item or items that you want from the other player. This will be added to the Your Requests list.
- If you want to include Robux as part of your offer, you can. But there’s a 30% transaction fee removed if the offer is accepted.
- Review the trade to make sure you’re happy with what you’re offering / requesting. Once a trade occurs, ROBLOX are unable to undo it.
- Once you’re certain of the trade, click Make Offer. A pop-up will ask you to confirm or cancel. Once confirmed, a message will be sent to the other player to let them know.
How do I accept, decline or counter a trade?
If you’ve received a trade request, and you want to see it and decide whether to accept, decline or counter it, this is how you can do so!
- Make sure you’re logged into ROBLOX
- Head to the Trades Page (this is where you can also see past trades)
- Click accept or decline for the trade when it’s shown.
- If you don’t like the offer, but are interested in trying to change items, click Counter to edit the trade. Once you're happy with your counter offer, click Make Offer to make a new trade!